Urban Survival Skills | Surviving Online & Offline
There is always a way to improve and be prepared for rougher times, here's a list of online courses and books that can help you to survive them.
Getting ready and educated about how to act is the best way to survive. Luckily, nowadays, we are surrounded by information. These courses aim to help you improve your survival skills:
Anxiety Boot Camp: A Guide to Beating Anxiety and Stress (enroll here)
The Science of Well-Being Course(by Yale University): Increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. (enroll here)
Virtual Teacher Specialization (by University of California, Irvine): Develop the skills to teach online (enroll here)
Herbalism: Intro & Medicine Making Course [Certificate] (enroll here)
Intermittent Fasting 101: In-depth intermittent fasting course to take you from zero to fat-burning in no time (enroll here)
First Aid: A guide to first aid for the common man. Covers sudden illness, wounds, burns, bone injuries and more (enroll here)
Good reads, books, apps and useful extensions :
- Scribd – books, audio-books, magazines, documents and sheet-music app
- How to support a strong imune system (Onnit article)
- Coursera – courses taught by top instructors from world-class universities and companies
- Honey – free browser extension that unlocks the internet’s best deals. One click and Honey automatically finds, tests, and applies the best coupon code at checkout on 30,000+ popular sites.
- Survival Guide app (mobile)
- What to have in an Emergency pantry kit (article)